Blog content use and moderation guidelines
© Advantedge Financial Services Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 57 095 300 502. This publication provides general information only and may not reflect the publisher’s opinion. None of the authors, the publisher or their employees are liable for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in the publication or any change to information in the publication. This publication or any part of it may be reproduced only with the publisher’s prior permission. It was prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please consult your financial adviser, broker or accountant before acting on information in this publication.
Using and linking content
You may share or link to an article. When you do so, you must:
- Link or share the whole article.
- Not link or share part of an article.
- Not edit or change the article.
Using content we make available
You may link the content on a site we make available in the following manner:
- A link to the website or article is to be used only as a ‘hot’ link (direct link) to the article or webpage.
- You must not create a browser or framed border environment around the site.
- You must not use or link any names, logos and trademarks without our written consent.
- In linking, you must not claim or infer the existence of any relationship with, or endorsement by, us without our written consent.
- We may seek the removal of any link to its website or content. If a link is not immediately removed upon request, we reserve the right to disable that link.
If you have questions or comments about this site or the contents, please contact your Business Development Manager.
If a post requires a response we will get back to you within 48 hours (Monday – Friday).
Site terms and conditions
This site is managed by Advantedge Financial Services Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 57 095 300 502 for it and its related bodies corporate (“we”, “us”).
This site provides a place for you to access, use and make content available to the site.
By accessing, linking, making content available or uploading to this site, you confirm that you have read the Guidelines and these site terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) agree to be bound by the Guidelines the Terms and Conditions.
Privacy and Security Policies
By posting content on this site, you consent to:
To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, do not include identifiable information such as your bank account details, birthday, home address, phone number, driver’s license, tax file number, email address or phone number in any comment or post.
If you do include identifiable information in your comment, your comment or post may be deleted.
When you post to the site you:
- warrant and represent that you are the copyright owner of the content or that the copyright owner of the content has granted you permission to use such content consistent with the manner and purpose of your use
- have not included any material in your content that is false, misleading or deceptive
- grant us, a nonexclusive, worldwide rights to republish, redistribute, or otherwise use comments, posts, tagged photos, videos, ideas, or any other content on our page in perpetuity in any way we see fit. This could include, but is not limited to, marketing and advertising materials.
- You are liable for the infringement of any party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights, or right of publicity or privacy of content you post.
- waive any moral rights in the content you post to the site.
In addition to the rights set out in the Guidelines and the Terms and Conditions, we may:
- review, store, amend, alter, reject or remove any content that you upload or make available to the site;
- cease operation of this site; and
- amend these Guidelines or Terms and Conditions from time to time.
Use site at own risk
You use the site at your own risk.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use.
We recommend that you seek independent advice before acting on any information in this site. Subject to any terms implied by law and which cannot be excluded,
Exclusion of liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all guarantees and warranties relating to your access and use of the site.
We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information in this site.
If any term is deemed to be void, illegal or invalid the term will be severed and will continue in full force and effect, except for the severed term.
The laws of Victoria, Australia govern the interpretation of these guidelines and, you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction to the courts of Victoria, Australia in regard to any dispute relating to these Guidelines and Terms and Conditions.